Demande de passport
Procédure d’obtention Formulaire de demande de passeport
The consular section of the embassy of I.R. of Afghanistan to Paris delivers passports with validity of 5 or 10 years. No response is given to applications sent by post. The presence of the applicant is OBLIGATORY.
- Passport request form completed, signed and dated
- Three photos of identity (passport format)
- A photocopy of Tazkera (Afghan identity) which has been verified and registered at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the I.R. of Afghanistan, or Tazkera delivered by this embassy.
- Copy of Carte de Sejour or Récépissé
- The original and copy of the old passport, in case of renewal.
Deadlines for obtaining
Electronic passports will be delivered by our Consulate General in Bonn. So it is strongly advised to make your passport request within at least 5 to 6 weeks before arranging to travel or undergoing administrative procedures.
Pour prendre un rendez-vous cliquez ici
Announcement : Please be informed that for receiving consular services it is necessary to have an appointment from Monday 2 August 2021 onwards.